We work every day to make quoting, booking and managing your LTL shipments simple and hassle-free. Our LTL services experts and TQL TRAX allow you to select the service level for each shipment, while TQL proactively tracks, communicates and resolves issues every step of the way. Thousands of customers rely on TQL to leverage LTL because of our knowledge and experience.
Boxcar, bulk, flatcar and tank capacity - Service in/out of Canada and Mexico - Partnered with major rail and stack train operators
80 ton capacity, 40 ton lowboys, multi-axles - Schnables, beam, blade, stretch trailers
When you don’t need an entire truck, we will find the less-than-truckload (LTL) solution that is right for you. Unlike traditional LTL companies, we are your single source for all of your capacity needs. Let us create the most value for your LTL transportation needs by coordinating the optimal capacity to route your freight.
Air express, air cargo and air charter - Import/Export at all major ports - Licensed NVOCC
- Any size, anywhere, ground or air - Cargo van, straight truck and tractor trailers
Service Available 24/7/365 • Single Point of Contact • 24-Hour Temperature Monitoring and Equipment Tracking • Skilled Team Owner-Operators with a vested interest in getting your shipment delivered safely and on-time
NVOCC Services • Export transportation including door-to-door services • Import transportation including door-to-door and DDP services • FCL and LCL • Complete documentation preparation and coordination • Special equipment – reefer, flat rack, open top containers • Over-dimensional and break bulk cargo • Marine cargo insurance placement
Import shipment entry filing and clearance • Arrange for Customs Surety Bonds - Single entry or continuous • Consulting on import processes and commodity classification • ISF filing • Partner Government Agencies (FDA, USDA, etc.) clearance coordination • Advance payment of ocean freight charges • Advance payment of import duties • I.T., I.E., T&E and Warehouse and F.T.Z. entries
EFS Fuel Card
- $0.20 off per gallon off the cash price at Love’s
- $0.15 off per gallon off the cash price at TA
- $0.15 off per gallon off the cash price at Petro
If you purchase 2,000 gallons a month, this card will save you an average of $350 a
month/$4,200 a year per truck.
- $0.85 per transaction fee
- 24 hours a day customer support
- 500 gallons a day per truck in line of credit
- No setup fee
- NO OTHER FEES
- Soft pull on your credit so it doesn’t affect it in anyway
- Get invoiced Monday for gallons purchased then we ACH money from account every Tuesday
- Discounts are guaranteed and applied to the first Tuesday of every month and you receive the
discounts that coming week for the previous month
- Each station has their own smartphone app so drivers can locate nearby stations
The set-up process is easy. To get set up we need 3 things:
- Application filled out, signed and initialed in all the spots thats requested
- All owners driver’s license
- Voided check with your business name printed on it or a letter from your bank stating
your business name, routing number or account number.
Feel free to call me with any questions. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you!
Factoring for the Trucking Entrepreneur • No Long Term Contract • No Monthly Minimums • Same Day Funding • OperFi Fuel Card Program • Free Customer Credit Checks • OperFi Vendor Network • Low, competitive rates • Recourse & non-recourse options • Exceptional Customer Service • VETERAN DISCOUNTS!!!!